About NAMEN Membership
NAMEN is a membership organization with options for both individuals and organizations to join and to participate.
We have an operating structure that includes a Steering Committee and Working Groups. Any member of NAMEN can join a working group. Steering committee members are elected for three year terms by the membership in the fall of each year.
Purpose and Benefits of NAMEN’s General Membership:
- To share resources and create opportunities for collaboration among a diverse network of individuals and organizations;
- To build the capacity for a large scale, broad-based collective voice ;
- To elect steering committee members;
- To serve as advocates for NAMEN within their communities;
- To participate in NAMEN working groups.
- Fundraising and Development