MERGE for Equality - Early Childhood Initiative, presents
Early Childhood Educator Coaching
A Three Session - Pilot Series
Implementing lessons learned from
attending our Developing Healthy Boys Training
Three Session Series, proposed dates.
Friday, March 27, 2020
Friday, April 3, 2020
Friday, April 10, 2020
3:00pm ET to 4:30pm ET
(dates and times to be confirmed with participants)
Tom Weiner, Associate Trainer
Craig Norberg-Bohm, Operating Manager
Students will generate the priority conversations
- Review and Reflect on Training Day Experience
- Co-Constructive Reading Picture Books with Children
- Review the Man-Box, Story of the Boy material
- Case review - talk about the boysin your class
Cost: Free of Charge for attendees of the Developing Healthy Boys Training Workshop facilitated by MERGE for Equality.
Registrants of this pilot series will be asked to agree to the following1. Complete a Pre Survey, online and/or on paper
2. Complete Homework between classes
3. Complete a Post Survey, online and/or on paper
NAMEN is honored to host the MERGE for Equality Program;
North American MenEngage Network (NAMEN), Inc.